This course will cover the basic Python programming structure, variable types, flow control, data collections and writing to files. This is a beginning programming course and some intermediate-level features of Python are not taught.
Recommended Grade Level: The targeted grade level for this course is middle school and higher.
Please watch this video before beginning the course. Download instructions are given at the end of the video.
4) If statements
5) For Loops, Range Function
6) Spotlight: Inventor of Python
7) Arrays (Lists), Coding Challenge
8) While loops
9) While loops, Coding Challenge
10) Lists (part 1)
11) Spotlight: Inventor of C language
12) Lists (part 2)
14) Functions, Coding Challenge
16) Dates and Times
19) Spotlight: Inventor of Linux
20) Reading Files, Coding Challenge
21) Writing Files